Location: Alliance Française de Lucknow
Date: Apply before 20th September 2019.
Alliance Française de Lucknow is recruiting a
Development and proposal of the institutional strategy. Stabilization and regularization of the financial and fiscal conditions, growth in proposals for language classes and certifications (especially in corporate and academic circles), development of partnerships and sponsorship through local sponsors, to maintain a cultural programming of quality, in compliance with the strategy for the network in India.
He/she will ensure the appropriate use and implementation of assets, budgetary and human resources of the association which is a legal Indian entity. He/she shall maintain an inventory of assets and submit an annual report to the Governing body about the state and location of the movable and immovable assets of the institution.
He/she will develop the programme and the budget, assure management of the personnel and implement requisite monitoring and analytical tools. He/she will participate actively in increasing and diversifying the financial resources of the institution and co-financing initiatives through the development of beneficial long- term partnerships. He/she will work for the growth of resources and tools at the disposal of the Alliance (premises, teaching staff, digital tools, media library etc.). He/she will develop proposals and collaborative projects/tours/exchange programmes with French institutions.
Educational qualifications and experience
- MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university/academic institution
- At least 5 years of professional experience including 3 years of experience of managing an educational or cultural institution
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (both written and oral) with a certified B2 level or higher in French
- A Master’s degree in Teaching of French as a foreign language (FLE) and fluency in an Indian language are desirable
KNOW-HOW, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Management and direction the institution
- Directing and motivating a team
- Working in and with a nationwide network
- Creating and managing a budget
- Expanding the clientele and professional network
- Mastering the management of projects
- Negotiation, sharing and adherence
- Analysing, evaluating and proposing
- Developing constructive and innovative proposals
- Cultural and human resource management
- Substantial knowledge about the functioning of an Alliance Française
- Knowledge of communication techniques and media relations
- Management of online communities on social networks
- Developing constructive and innovative proposals and partnerships
- Strong sense of dialogue and negotiation
- Strong listening, analytical and summarising capabilities Team player
- Interpersonal qualities Sense of responsibility Public Relations
- Capability to engage in a social dialogue
- Self-confidence Adaptability Perseverance Energy Dynamism Inventiveness
SPECIFIC WORKING CONDITIONS
High level of flexibility required with respect to working hours – often on weekends. The selected candidate is expected to commence his duties from 1st October 2019.
Interested individuals can send their application (CV with photo + Cover Letter in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Application for the post of Director, AF Lucknow as the subject of the e-mail before 20th September 2019.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.