The best way to participate actively in our activities, benefit from reduced tariffs, remain informed of our events is to become a member of Alliance Française de Trivandrum.
It entitles you:
- To benefit from reduced rates on our language courses and our workshops
- To receive a personal invitation to our cultural programmes
- To avail our library facilities with a wide variety of novels, plays, poetry, essays and a selection of videos, DVD’s and music CDs of French music
- To benefit of WIFI in the entire premises
- To receive our newsletter 6 times a year directly in your mail box
- To be part of special events dedicated to members, like cheese tasting
- To have space rental at discounted rate.
- To have access to social activities and amenities.
- To be a voting member at Annual General Meetings.
- Single: Rs.1400
- Couple: Rs.1700
- Family: Rs. 2500
- Tertiary Student Membership*: Rs 525
(*for persons enrolled in a recognized educational institution, between 18 to 25 years old.)
- Life Membership single : Rs. 6000
- Life Membership couple : Rs. 9000
Take advantage of the AF network for greater visibility around the world.
Among the advantages
- Invitations to special events, sneak previews, premieres, and receptions;
- 1 logo placement on Alliance Francaise de Trivandrum website, flyers and events ;
- Dedicated Facebook pageposts;
- Personal invitations for cultural events organized by the Alliance Française de Trivandrum and Kochi annex;
- Discounts on French classes and more
30 000INR / year
Membership Application Procedure:
- Send an email to the director ([email protected]) and the administrative Officer in copy ([email protected]) to request for the application form.
- Once you receive the form, complete the form and submit the hard copy yourself to the Director/Administrative Officer with 2 passport size photos along with a copy of your Aadhar Card. Also, attach with the form, a motivation letter showing the reasons why you would like to become a member of AFT.
- Your application will be scrutinized by the Executive Committee of AFT.
- Once your application is approved by the Executive Committee, the Director or Administrator will send you the bank account details for the payment.
N.B: Kindly note that only on approval by the Executive Committee, membership fees will be accepted.